It's Mina's World, we just live in it

Monday, April 09, 2007






Mina and I went to my sister-in-law's house for an impromptu Easter meal with Grandma, aunts, uncle, and the cousins (Daddy was running errands.) It was a shorter visit, but really nice. And of course, being a Sicilian family, we had some ziti al forno (from the Soprano's Cookbook no less!) Mina has recently discovered pasta, and I thought for sure she would dig in to the ziti. But after a couple of tastes, she started throwing it onto the floor, and it had to be picked up so that the puppy (Bazzo) wouldn't get to it. Sigh! So back to the baby food (yech!) Of course, it turns out that she was coming down with something, and it was kind of chaotic. When she got back home, Daddy started feeding her some ziti, and she was in Mina heaven....eating ziti and watching Barney
while in her Easter dress.
I got a couple of pictures of her in her dress and sweater, and I swear she looks like she's saying, "I'm not listening!" The other one is a shot of her 'do....mom was pretty proud of her hairstyling this time.





OK, I'm done now with the pictures. Needless to say, she was so beautiful. I don't know about you all, but I was never this cute when I was little. I'm sure you feel the same way about your kids. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!



4 Comments:

At 10 April, 2007 09:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Juile Mina looks so pretty!! She is all so sweet in her Easter dress and you even got her to sit still for a hair do. WOW!! Mina, we love you and glad you had a great Easter!
Love the boys mom :)

 
At 10 April, 2007 10:03, Blogger Unknown said...

Mina looks like a beauty queen! Love the hairdo, you did a great job! You can feel free to add me to your blogroll, may I do the same?

 
At 10 April, 2007 11:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty Easter outfit! Mina is so beautiful!!

 
At 26 April, 2007 12:24, Blogger Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

She is a beautiful little girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home